How To Care For Your Gluten-Free Bread
We strive for perfection and authenticity in all our gluten-free products. In doing so, we have chosen to NOT add preservatives or additives into our gluten-free and dairy-free bread. Therefore, they are shipped straight from our ovens to your door. To ensure longevity, please follow the following care instructions.
Upon Arrival: Freeze
After receiving your bread, slice as you wish and freeze in a sealed plastic bag, and / or container. This is to ensure that as little air as possible gets to the bread while they are waiting to be enjoyed.
Step 1: Defrost
When you are ready to eat, DO NOT defrost bread in the oven. This will dry out, or burn your bread. Instead, defrost on counter until soft (about 1 hour), or in the microwave at 20 seconds intervals if necessary. You may also defrost overnight in the fridge so your bread is ready to go in the morning.
Step 2: Heat
1. Wrap bagel in a damp paper towel.
2. Heat in microwave on high for 20 to 30 seconds.
3. Let cool for 1 minute.
4. Toast if desired. (not necessary with our bagel), but necessary with our bread 5. Fill with any of your favorite fillings and enjoy!
All other bread
After defrosting it
1. Preheat oven to 350 F
2. Remove food-safe plastic packaging
3. Place bread on a baking sheet
4. Heat your bread for 2-5 minutes
Step 3: Serve & Enjoy
Our bread are mouthwatering delicious and can
be served as is, with butter/margarine, as a sandwich, a side dish, and anything else you desire.
Share photos of your creations with us by direct message on our socials or email